Taliko protects the personal data of their users, and more generally that of anyone whose personal data they may process and any person who accesses their website.
The purpose of this Personal Data Protection Policy is to provide important information to the concerned individuals regarding how Taliko processes their personal data, and the means by which they can exercise their rights. It also aims to fulfil the requirements of the new regulation on the protection of personal data (Regulation 2016/679) which came into force on 25 May 2018.
The data controller who manages personal data is the SARL Taliko (503 616 567 RCS Angers) headquartered at 1, Impasse du Prieuré - Ambillou Château, 49700 Tuffalun.
Tel: +33 (0) 185 500 210
1. Personal data is kept for various reasons:
Taliko keeps personal data to:
- respond to contact requests,
- respond to requests for information,
- respond to quote requests,
- respond to applications in a recruitment context,
- send newsletters.
The legal basis for processing data is the consent of the Internet user, except for quote requests, for which the legal basis is the performance of pre-contractual measures.
2. What categories of personal data are processed?
Personal data refers to all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, either directly or indirectly.
Collection of such data is required for processing files in the context of requests for contact, information, quotes, applications and sending newsletters.
Depending on the case, Taliko processes personal data including: Last name, First name, E-mail, Training center, Company, Place of residence, Experience, Activities, Preferred fields.
3.1 What types of cookies are issued on our website?
The website https://na.ahead-technology.com/ uses different types of cookies
a) Statistic cookies
Used to optimize our website, detect any technical problems you may encounter, measure audience and analyse how visitors use the website.
b) Sharing cookies
Enable users to share content on social networks.
c) Mandatory cookies for proper technical functioning
d) Cookies issued on our site by third parties
Some functions on this website (video playback, statistical monitoring) are based on services provided by third-party sites. These functions place cookies that primarily enable the concerned third-party sites to track your browsing. Such cookies are only placed on your terminal with your consent.
You can accept or refuse them:
- either for all services;
- or on a service-by-service basis.
3.2 What are cookies issued on our website used for?
The cookies we issue from our website are used for the following purposes:
- Monitoring traffic and use of our website’s various services;
- Adapting website content based on your previous browsing;
- Adapting the presentation of the site to your terminal’s display preferences (language, display resolution, which operating system is used, etc.) during previous visits.
3.3 Statistic cookies
- [Owner name: Google] – _ga
Used by Google Analytics to assign a single cookie and define the notion of a user.
This cookie records a unique identifier used to generate statistical data on how a user uses the site. Cookie data is stored for a 13-month period.
- [Owner name: Google] – _gid
Used by Google Analytics to store and update a unique value for each visited page.
This cookie makes it possible to generate statistical data on how a user uses the site. Cookie data is stored for a 13-month period.
- [Owner name: Google] – _gat
Used by Google Analytics to drastically reduce user request rates.
Used by Google Analytics to reduce data collection. Cookie data is kept for a 13-month period.
3.4 Mandatory cookies
[Owner name: Drupal] – SESS6c7bd951e7ef95aec798ec947597f12a
Cookie used to identify an ongoing user session and allow interaction with the site.
This cookie is sent to identify a session upon each user request. Data is kept on the user’s computer for as long as the session lasts.
[Owner name: Drupal] – Drupal.contextual.#/Drupal.quickedit.#/Drupal.#/ escapeAdminPath
This cookie enables the storage of data relating to a session that allows website navigation.
This cookie makes it possible to configure navigation on the site. Data is kept on the user’s computer until the browser is closed.
[Owner name: Drupal] – Drupal.toolbar.#
This cookie enables the site’s toolbar to work.
This cookie allows for the site’s toolbar to be configured.
[Owner name: Ahead Technology] – cc_cookie_accept
[Owner name: Ahead Technology] – cc_cookies_decline
3.5 Third-party cookies
[Owner name: CloudFlare] - __cfduid.
Cookie placed by CloudFlare. This cookie is used to identify individual clients behind shared IP addresses and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to a user ID in the web application, nor does it store any personally identifiable data.
During your first visit to https://na.ahead-technology.com/, you are informed of the presence of “cookies” by a banner that invites you to select your choices.
Cookies are only placed if you have accepted them or if they are mandatory for the website to function.
Taliko undertakes to implement all technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure a security level appropriate to the risk.
4. Who can personal data be transmitted to?
Collected data is transmitted only to the following recipients:
- Members and staff of the company Taliko;
- They receive personal data for the purposes mentioned above;
- Technical and IT service providers for the company Taliko;
Ahead Technology’s computer network, website and archives are managed and hosted by service providers, in particular IT service providers, and personal data can be processed and stored by such service providers.
In any event, Taliko undertakes not to transfer personal data to third parties whose activity or purpose is to acquire new prospects with the objective of sending commercial prospecting.
Taliko may, however, be required to transmit personal data in order to satisfy a legal obligation at the request of an administrative or legal authority, or to exercise their lawful interest such as defending their rights.
5. How long is personal data kept?
Your personal data is stored for the amount of time required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, and for the minimum storage period required by law.
Your personal data is stored and used for different amounts of time depending on the purposes mentioned above.
- Personal data required for contact or information requests is kept for a 5-year period;
- Personal data necessary to issue quotes is kept for 1 year if the quote is not further pursued; if the quote results in an order, data is entered into our company’s customer database;
- Personal data required for processing applications in a recruitment context is stored for two years from last contact with the applicant;
- Without prejudice to the possibility of objecting to such processing at any given time, personal data processed for the purpose of sending newsletters is kept for up to three years from last contact with the person;
- Personal data can be archived beyond the above-stated storage periods in order to satisfy a legal storage obligation, or to exercise a right in court.
Taliko takes all necessary measures to guarantee the safety of collected data and prevent it from being lost, destroyed, altered or disclosed to unauthorized third parties.
Taliko takes great care to ensure the safety of your personal data and prevent it from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
This is primarily ensured by the physical protection of the premises and the implementation of authentication procedures with personal and secure access by means of personal logins and confidential passwords.
7. What are your rights pertaining to the processing of your personal data?
You have several rights when it comes to the processing of your personal data and, should you believe your rights are not being respected, you can submit a claim to the CNIL. For more information about your rights, we invite you to read the sections below and consult the cnil.fr website.
Depending on the type of processing, your rights are the following:
- Right to correct and delete;
- Right to withdraw your consent;
- Right to access your personal data;
- Right to restrict processing;
- Right to data portability;
- Right of refusal and individual automatic decision-making.
On the forms, data marked by an asterisk must mandatorily be provided as it is necessary for processing the request. Failure to provide all mandatory information can prevent Taliko from processing a request or cause delays.
8. How to exercise your rights regarding your personal data?
In general, to exercise your rights for an issue or difficulty relating to the processing of your personal data or rights, you can contact Taliko:
By post: SARL Taliko, 1, Impasse du Prieuré - Ambillou Château, 49700 Tuffalun
- Unsubscribe from Newsletters;
- Correct, erase or access your personal data processed by Taliko;
- Restrict the processing of personal data stored by Taliko;
- Withdraw your consent for data processing at any time;
- Refuse their processing for commercial prospecting purposes at no cost
by sending your request:
By post: SARL Taliko, 1, Impasse du Prieuré - Ambillou Château, 49700 Tuffalun
By e-mail :
Your request must include a copy of a signed identity card.